Monday, November 17, 2008

it's hard to believe

Try JibJab Sendables® eCards today!

9 comments:

Bethany said...

That is slightly disturbing, but still awesome.

Tammi said...

Oh snap. . .I AM scarred for life.

Lisa said...

this is awesome! My girls will love it :)

Tricia said...

I am laughing so hard I'm crying. That is SOOO funny! I'm gonna put it on my blog too. You guys are a crack up....I LOVE IT!!!

Steve and Allison said...

THAT WAS FREAKIN' HILARIOUS!! LOVED IT!!

Sara said...

Wow. Um...definitely something to hold onto for posterity...

...I think...

Jessie said...

Dave and I were laughing so hard when we watched this. This is great!!! Were going to have to have a high school musical night or something because I haven't seen the second one yet.

Christen said...

Hilarious!!

Traci said...

That is awesome :) Scott was laughing pretty hard :) HEY and! We were wondering if you guys will be visiting at all for the holidays? I want to meet you two :)