Monday, November 10, 2008

a walk down memory lane

I am an OCD organizer . . . so when I was putting away my suitcase from Minnesota and saw my craft bag in serious disrepair, I just had to take ten minutes to get things up to par. Much to my surprise, I found a remnant of 157th Ward goodness :

It was leftover from a Valentine's Day FHE I had planned a couple years ago -- everybody got a sheet of cardstock, wrote their name on it, and passed it around for everybody else to sign. Simple enough, but it was SO fun to read and remember some of my old friends -- what a trip!

4 comments:

Unknown said...

what did I say? DId I write on there? It looks familiar...

Tammi said...

Hi Billy!!!! How are you???Larkin's Mom

Larkin, What a cute blog. You and Jessie have got it going on with the cute blogs. It makes me feel boring:( What a great idea for an FHE.

Luis Merino said...

Ah. The memories!! :) --- That really was a great FHE.

Moses Family said...

Larkin! HI!!! Oh my goodnes, I totally remember that FHE! Good times! :)