Cody & I have had a sports-filled weekend . . .
On Friday night, we went to the Jazz game and witnessed Jerry Sloan's 1000th win. It was a little anticlimatic -- there was only a little confetti at the end of the game. At least we have the satisfaction of knowing we were present for a historic moment in history. The Trax ride back to Sandy was even more exciting because I stood up the whole way. Cody thought I would wimp out, but I DIDN'T!!!
This morning we hit up the last home BYU football game. It was great! Our defense showed up to play AND we got to see my cousin Rob & his fiancee Stacie, which was especially cool since they don't live anywhere near Provo. The weather was perfect and our Cougars won. And one of my friends from high school got to start because it was senior day. I use the term friend loosely because we only 'officially' met once, but I was pretty smitten with him for the rest of my senior year :) The things people can learn from blogs . . .
2 comments:
Go Cougars!
Go cougars! TMI on the crush thing. . .
Post a Comment