I went to Minnesota this weekend for a national graduate student conference at the University of Minnesota -- I was pretty excited because one of our good family friends & the Mall of America BOTH live there. Sweet! The mascot of the U of M is the Golden Gophers. Seriously. It was really tough to keep a straight face when we saw all these people running around with gophers on their clothes. Eventually, I succumbed to peer pressure & bought a pair of sweats that say 'GOPHERS' on them. I haven't had any buyer's remorse yet, but I'm pretty sure its only a matter of time.
The only downer was that I was really sick the whole time. I was up for two or three hours every night :(

Marcus and Brittanie have the two most adorable girls in the world! They were pretty dang hilarious & so cute in their Halloween costumes.






4 comments:
I love the girls' costumes, the mall pictures were confusing. . .I cannot believe you got lost in a mall, maybe on purpose???? The picture of you with Reagan is my favorite! Her daddy practiced on you and David!
You are quite the traveler lately! I would LOVE to go to The Mall of America..but I even get lost in our mall here in IF :)! I'm glad you had a good time, and I hope you're feeling better. Go Gophers...okay, that IS funny!
So I never check your blog but today I saw it on Justin and Ashley's and decided to see what you guys were up to. I am Cody's friend from his parents neighborhood. Anyway, I know Sheri Dickinson, we served our missions together. This is such a small world. Tell her hi for me.
Larkin I just love you :) I'm so glad we are sisters. You are simply the best!
Post a Comment