Tuesday, August 19, 2008

the new pad


Our fun red & blue computer room. It really isn't as cluttered as it looks in this picture.

I love our new tall bookcase -- it is so practical, but so great for displaying cool vases & fun pictures.

Our kitchen -- boring, but notice the amazing dishwasher :)

The view of the t.v. room from the kitchen/front door.
The t.v. part of the t.v. room.

The laundry room -- also not as cluttered as it looks :)

The bathroom -- almost as exciting as the kitchen.

Our itsy bitsy bedroom.

Our new dresser, sandwiched between Cody's closets.

6 comments:

Tammi said...

It was great to see you today, hopefully will be able to catch Cody soon! I love the bar stools. They really tie in with the computers/chairs! I am so jealous of the hanging bar over the washer/dryer:( The accents you have placed together are perfect. I love the way you have put things together!

FitzSimmons Times said...

Hey -- I was going to comment on how I liked the barstools but you beat me to it! Looks like quite the home -- good job!
-Brooke

The Cook Clan said...

Those look really pretty Larkin. Way to go on the decorating.

Bob and Danya said...

Cute place! Looks like a nice retreat from the world around! It's really clean....almost too clean! I think I want to hire you to come get my house to look like that!

L.M. Steimle said...

it looks so cute! thats awesome. you have a lot of cute decorations too! good job.

Brad and Hailey said...

Cute place!