I got a Utah driver's license today. And I don't know how I feel about it . . . I kind of want to cry uncontrollably like the little girl upstairs who is screaming "I had a horrible, horrible, horrible day!"
Oh how sad:( I suppose it says "Reeves" instead of "Hopkins" too. Lots of adjustments. . .now you are Larkin Kate Hopkins Reeves, WOW, four names! You must be special:)
I had trouble getting into clubs with an Idaho license. Bouncers always thought it looked like it had been made with a photocopier. And maybe that was true. :)
5 comments:
i have a UT drivers license as well... it was truly a sad day.
Oh how sad:( I suppose it says "Reeves" instead of "Hopkins" too. Lots of adjustments. . .now you are Larkin Kate Hopkins Reeves, WOW, four names! You must be special:)
I had a hard time getting a Missouri DL (managed to go through BYU without getting a UT one). I felt like I didn't have a home anymore :(
hah! i love Utah, but no matter where I live I want to always hang on to my Idaho DL. . . it's where home will always be!
I had trouble getting into clubs with an Idaho license. Bouncers always thought it looked like it had been made with a photocopier. And maybe that was true. :)
Post a Comment