I think out of all of the picture of us together, this is the one where we look most alike. I've always thought I looked more like my dad & his family. When I came to school & people met my mom and not my dad, they always said that my mom & I looked exactly alike. I never believed them though . . . . until I saw this picture.
Friday, August 22, 2008
that's your . . .
This afternoon the two kids upstairs came down to get a tour of our apartment (translation: they wanted some candy). I made them suffer through a drawn-out tour before I gave them 3 M&Ms each -- I will not be mistaken for a pushover :) One of the pictures out our wall is:
I asked the little girl who she thought my mom was -- without missing a beat, she answered: "That's your sister!" and wouldn't believe it was my mom.
I think out of all of the picture of us together, this is the one where we look most alike. I've always thought I looked more like my dad & his family. When I came to school & people met my mom and not my dad, they always said that my mom & I looked exactly alike. I never believed them though . . . . until I saw this picture.
I think out of all of the picture of us together, this is the one where we look most alike. I've always thought I looked more like my dad & his family. When I came to school & people met my mom and not my dad, they always said that my mom & I looked exactly alike. I never believed them though . . . . until I saw this picture.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
Oh that I were have the beauty you are:) (I am glad that my bribe paid off with the kids upstairs!)
Wow, that is a really nice complement to your mom! Pretty picture
You guys looks so cute in that picture! I got onto your blog from your comment on Kim's. Love all the pictures, Larkin. You look great!
Post a Comment